Guideline to design Multi-National Pro Bono Programs (MNP) (for GPBN members only)
Warning: Use of undefined constant full - assumed 'full' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/users/2/globalprobono/web/wp/wp-content/themes/GPB2018/single-post_publish.php on line 43
- Tanja Siebert, András F. Tóth, Tatiana Heinz
- Guideline to design Multi-National Pro Bono Programs (MNP)
- Publisher: AMAIDI, OKA, Pro Bono Lab
- Publish Date: October 2018
- Multi-National Pro Bono Program
Guideline for Multi-National Pro Bono Program
This guideline for Multi-National Program (MNP) is written for internal use by the Global Pro Bono Network (GPBN) members only. It contains guidelines for the various steps from the first corporate meetings to final evaluation and impact measurement.
If you are a member and need the password to open the PDF download file linked below, please send an email to GC@globalprobono.org.
- Questionnaire to design Multi-National Pro Bono Programs (for GPBN members only) - PDF download (password required)