Warning: Use of undefined constant full - assumed 'full' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/users/2/globalprobono/web/wp/wp-content/themes/GPB2018/single-post_case.php on line 45
The Godrej Group, a leading Indian conglomerate, set for itself a vision of a more inclusive and greener India – and the initiative was titled ‘Good & Green’. Beginning in 2014, iVolunteer supported Godrej to engage its employees undertaking pro bono projects under the platform titled 'Brighter Giving'. iVolunteer identifies partner NGOs working with the urban poor in Mumbai and Bangalore, and develops skill based projects.
- Kshamata - Women and adolescent girls
- Vision Rescue - Rescuing children, trafficked victims, addicts and the sick
- Ashadeep - Single parent children, orphans, handicapped and widows
- Vidya - Education and empowerment for the less privileged
- New Resolution India - Children and youth from marginalized communities
PRO BONO WORKERS
Middle to senior management
Roles undertaken - Consultants for social projects, trainers for NGO staff, & implementers for specific tasks.
Project areas - Marketing, Communication, IT and HR.
OUTCOME & IMPACT
- A communication strategy to reach out to key stakeholders including corporations, donors and volunteers
- A business plan for an income generation project including product mix, price plan and alternate distribution channels
- Development of a session plan for training adolescent girls on presentation skills
“BALAJI is making a difference in guiding Kshamata with enterprise development. His input has strengthened the conceptualization and brought direction to the enterprise component of Kshamata.’’
– Bharti Tahiliani, Founder, Kshamata
PRO BONO SERVICE PROVIDER